Updates from DApps in gaming/NFT space.
The very first episode is powered by ICODrops & we are thankful to them for their support.
- Alpha Season 4 is Live! Alpha seasons allow Axie trainers of all skill levels to earn tokens for winning arena battles. Read more
- Axie announces it’s new Marketplace dashboard with trading volumes. View here
- Integrates with DAI & Kyber. Their land sale contract accepting DAI & swapping it for ETH using Kyber Network. Read here
- Blockchain Cuties launches easter event aka Season III to challenge the evil spirit. Read more
- Rabbits are coming to Cutieland! Read more
Read about their attributes here
- Collaboration with MCH in order to onboard MCH NFTs to CG’s POS NFT Mining game. Read more here.
- Integrated with WebGL to make the game easily accessible.
- Game development continuing through balancing and new features (such as item crafting).
- Battle Racers Duel Cup Open registration is currently ongoing. Win over 5 ETH worth of NFTs and cryptocurrency in total, including sponsored prizes from The Sandbox, Neon District, and Matic Network. More details here.
- Players are now able to race in Decentraland using newly-bought parts from OpenSea and other car parts on the Ethereum main network. More development updates in the blog: here.
- The Future of Blockchain Gaming hosted by Matic Network. Watch here.
- Released Dogejira. Each Dogejira figure includes a Sandbox Doge asset which can be used on the platform. Read more here.
- Physical patch + NFT: Cryptovoxels wearables comes with a physical patch that can be worn in real life and by the avatar. View here.
- Game integration with Bombstars. Players will be able to use their Kaiju NFTs in the Bombstar game. (Upcoming)
- Launches ‘Share your Battle’ challenge. Read more.
- Splinterlands Live on Wax Blockchain. Read more.
- Bitcoin.com to sponsor Splinterlands. Read more.
Thanks for reading!
To get featured in our future ‘This week in DApps’ edition, connect with us here.